"Let's create a dream store for kids. Let's have all the merchandise under one roof." These were the exact words of Samir Jain, Executive Director Green Gold before the first Green Gold Store was conceptualized & created in July 2011. Green Gold Store, houses & sells all Chhota Bheem, Mighty Raju, Krishna Balram, Chorr Police & Luv Kushh products & merchandise.
"Green Gold Store is a one stop destination where the fans of our chracters can buy various merchandise, products, toys, games etc. Its a place where choices & varities galore. A store that would fulfill the desire of every kid who wants to be close to their favorite Character." As quoted by Rajiv Chilaka, Managing Director Green Gold. Green Gold Stores are modeled on a franchisee concept & this concept is shared with the entrepreneurs in India, who would like to be associated with Green Gold. It's an opportunity put forward to be associated with the most lovable Character today in India "Chhota Bheem".
- Minimum area requirement for the store is 300 sq feet.
- Location of the store should be in a market/ shopping area, commercial street, large residential area, arterial roads with a high footfall ratio.
- The store should have a clean visibility with no obstructions.
- The store can be owned or rented.
- The franchise opportunity is open to any city/town in India.
Estimated Capital Requirement for a Green Gold Store
|Particulars||Tier 1 city||Tier 2 city||Tier 3 city|
|Franchisee set up cost including franchisee fee, initial stock, interior designing & making, infrastructure, store set up & launch activities.||14,00,000.00*||12,00,000.00*||8,00,000.00*|
- Layout & design of the store.
- Chhota Bheem mascot activity for the launch & other important events.
- Chhota Bheem mannequin for customer attraction
- Store set up with product & merchandise for the launch.
- Training & support on billing software.
- Creative & artwork support for all localized publicity.
- Being the sales partner, when the company participates in large scale events.
- Frequent promotions & schemes supported with POS for local execution.